Mold Remediation Technician (Experienced or Entry level) – Work in tough environments and become part of the team.
We are a team of pro technicians providing bio remediation services to both residential and commercial clients throughout New Jersey. We specialize in mold remediations, hoarding cleanup, trauma scene/unattended death scene cleanups and other bio contaminant jobs. We are seeking a hard working technician who wants to grow with us.
We don’t chase emergency water damage jobs. We work M-F 8a-5p on pre-scheduled Mold Remediation jobs.
This is a great opportunity for the right person to start a career with growth potential. We will train the right candidate!
Our Remediation Technicians travel to job sites throughout Norther New Jersey to perform cleanups and remediations. Working alongside a team, the remediation tech is expected to wear PPE (personal protective equipment) including respirator masks, coverall suits, gloves, etc while working in tight/uncomfortable areas including attics, basements and crawlspaces.
Our ideal candidate will have (required):
- 2+ years experience working in remediation or related field (water mitigation, construction, demolition, trades)
- The ability to learn and abide by our safety rules and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A great attention to detail.
- The discipline to work in harsh temperatures, tight spaces and in/around trauma scenes. Weak stomachs need not apply.
- Desire to learn and grow professionally. We will pay for training and industry certifications.
- A demonstrated work ethic and ability to arrive to work on time, every time.
- A customer satisfaction focus.
- IICRC WRT or AMRT certifications a plus++.
This is a fulltime, W2 employee position reporting directly to our Lead Foreman. Job sites vary. Crew members are expected to meet foreman at rally points in Bridgewater or Cranford (transportation in company van/truck) or at the job site in their own vehicle.
We offer a starting rate of $13/hour for entry level candidates + sick/vacation time + paid certifications.
We offer a starting rate of $15-$18/hour for candidates with industry experience/certifications + sick/vacation time + paid certifications.
Interested candidates that submit a resume, cover letter and reference code 99MTMR to firstname.lastname@example.org will be considered for the next step in the hiring process.
We are an equal opportunity employer. No calls or walk-ins, please.