Marketing Assistant – Work remotely 4 days/week!
We are a multimedia design and marketing team based in Northern New Jersey. Providing creative and effective strategies and designs is what we do. We are seeking a smart, reliable and technically proficient Marketing Assistant to join our team.
The Marketing Assistant will support the social media, marketing, and creative project teams in marketing operations. We are looking for an individual with strong writing and technical skills as well as an understanding of the social media environment. This is an incredible opportunity to join a growing team in an organization that presents an opportunity for growth and advancement.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- BS/BA in Marketing or related field
- High level of communication and organizational skills
- A great attention to detail
- Creativity and enthusiasm
- Strong written communication skills
- Technical and computer savvy
- Must be a self-starter and capable of working in a remote environment
- Impressive organizational and planning skills
- The ability to work under a deadline
- A desire to learn and grow
- The willingness to handle administrative tasks whenever needed. (No job too small!)
Essential job functions include:
- Content creation
- Support social media manager by sourcing content and scheduling posts
- Writing and creating emails using Constant Contact, MailChimp or other email platform
- Administrative tasks such as data entry, organization and content organization
- Proofing, testing and checking of websites, designs, and documents
- Conduct client/market/social media research as needed
- Run, analyze and evaluate data reports for management review
- Editing/proof reading
- Making website edits within a CMS system
- Support internal marketing initiatives
- Attend strategy meetings + take detailed meeting notes
This position starts as part time (20 hours/week) and will grow to full time within the next 2-3 months. Hours are flexible; however you must be accessible daily between 9a-2p and work in our Pine Brook office on Tuesdays. Starting pay rate is $15/hour, more for exceptional candidates. Paid time off is available. Health benefits and company matching retirement plan are available after transition to full time.
Only applicants who submit a resume, cover letter and include job code 81PMA to firstname.lastname@example.org will be considered for the next step in the recruiting process. No calls or walk-ins will be accepted.
We are an equal opportunity employer.