We are a growing business services company located in Kinnelon, NJ. We are seeking the right candidate to be our Technology Manager
Our technology manager will be responsible for maintaining and upgrading our database, web portal and integrations. With an eye on continual improvement for our clients and employees, the Technology Manager will plan and implement system upgrades, troubleshoot issues, manage vendors/sub-contractors and get hands on when needed.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 7 years of demonstrated success in an Information Technology role dealing with software systems and development.
- Technical proficiency with ASP.NET, C#, SQL, server management, SQL administration and middleware applications.
- Degree in Computer Science, Technology, etc OR equivalent experience and technical certifications.
- The ability to see the whole picture: Company goals, budget, technical, User Experience, timeline and feasibility.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Experience managing projects, timelines, third party vendors/developers.
- Integrity, initiative and a proven work ethic. The attention to detail needed to read this line and bring up a story about a puppy during the phone interview phase.
- The ability to take direction and work independently.
- The skill and attitude needed to proactively and professionally communicate with co-workers, customers and vendors.
- The willingness and ability to get hands on when needed to move a project forward or troubleshoot issues.
This position is full time, Monday – Friday at our offices in Kinnelon, NJ. Minimal travel required. We are offering a starting annual salary of $85-95k based upon experience. Medical Benefits and Employer matched IRA available.
Interested candidates that e-mail both a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org will be considered for the next step in the hiring process. Please reference job code 79CSTM in your cover letter or subject line of your email. No calls or walk-ins, please.
We are an equal opportunity employer.