We are a growing manufacturing company based in Hunterdon County NJ that specializes in custom architectural products for residential and commercial clients. We design and manufacture all our products in house. We are seeking an experienced and skilled Financial Controller to join our team.
The Controller is responsible for managing in-house bookkeeper, all reporting, reconciliations, close outs and review of company financials and metrics. Advising the executive team, the Controller plays a key role in executing changes that will help reduce overhead and expenses. In addition, the Controller will have hands-on accounting and bookkeeping duties including: payment processing, journal entries, HR & Payroll and comprehensive weekly reporting.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 6 years of demonstrated success in accounting, including Controller functions.
- A minimum of 1 year experience accounting in a manufacturing environment.
- Advanced skills and experience with ERP/accounting system. (Epicor, SAP, Dynamics)
- Proficiency with, and intimate knowledge of: GAAP accounting principles, costing, bookkeeping and team/employee management.
- Strong time management and attention to detail.
- The confidence to hold team members, vendors, clients accountable AND the diplomatic skill to maintain good relationships.
- Integrity, initiative and a proven work ethic.
- The ability to take direction and work independently.
- The skill and attitude needed to proactively and professionally communicate with co-workers, customers and vendors.
- The willingness and ability to handle daily administrative tasks.
- Strong Excel, Word and Outlooks skills
Additional desired qualifications:
- Accounting degree preferred.
This is a full-time position, working in our offices in Hunterdon County, NJ. We are offering a starting annual salary of $62k-$68k based upon experience. Medical Benefits and Paid Time Off is available.
Interested candidates who submit a resume, cover letter and reference code 77FAFC to email@example.com will be considered for the next step in the hiring process.
No calls or walk-ins, please. We are an equal opportunity employer.