We are a growing investigation firm based in in Morris County NJ. Our reputation for quality and value is unmatched in New Jersey. We are seeking an experienced and motivated Senior Investigator to join our team. If you have experience taking the lead on complex investigations, running SIU investigations and conducting surveillance, we want to hear from you.
Our successful Senior Investigator will manage the evaluation, research, investigation, surveillance and reporting on various insurance, criminal and family law investigations. Interacting with team members, clients, adjusters, counsel, SIU departments, law enforcement and others, the Senior Investigator is a critical role that will grow with our company.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- At least 9 years demonstrated success as an investigator, primarily in an SIU insurance capacity + field surveillance and detective skills.
- The discipline to plan, the confidence to execute and the creativity to overcome obstacles.
- A strong technical capacity, experience with video surveillance systems and obtaining HIGH QUALITY covert video, MS office suite, mobile tech and the ability to learn new systems and programs.
- The ability to work a fulltime, flexible schedule; both in office and travelling and/or performing surveillance.
- An impressive attention to detail and excellent time management.
- The humility to be a part of the team and respect the processes in place. Super-heroes need not apply.
- The ability to collaborate and communicate with inside and outside stakeholders, clients, vendors and the occasional crazy person.
- A dedication to continued learning and development of skills.
- PIP/no fault, Insurance Fraud, Adjusting experience a plus +++
This is a full time, W2 employee position. In office 50% of the time in Morris County, NJ and 50% in the field. Salary is commensurate with experience, we are budgeting a starting annual salary of $48 – 54k for exceptional candidates. Medical benefits and paid time off are also offered. Overtime available.
We provide vehicle (or mileage reimbursement), surveillance equipment and other tools/technology as needed.
Interested candidates that submit a resume, cover letter and reference code 76SIU to firstname.lastname@example.org will be considered for the next step in the hiring process.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
No calls or walk-ins, please.