Be part of an innovative team as you travel the country!
We are a leader in medical technology based in Bergen County, NJ. Our medical equipment is used in hundreds of hospitals and thousands of EMS units in every market around the country. We are seeking a professional Implementation Tech to perform installations and trainings of our equipment in the field.
Our Implementation Tech will manage the planning of projects, travel to clients site to physically install hardware/wiring/peripherals and provide onsite training, testing and support. Additional responsibilities include remote customer support, interacting with third party contractors and IT departments, updating documentation and reporting and routine IT maintenance.
Our ideal candidate will have (required):
- 4+ years demonstrated success in a technical installation capacity. Experience with low volt wiring, telephony, IT hardware/software installs, alarm installations a plus.
- A customer service focus and the ability to establish a rapport and good relationships.
- PC and Windows operating systems knowledge and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to setup new Windows devices (printer install, preferences, settings)
- IT Networking knowledge – IP addressing, domain, proxy
- Basic telecom skills – connecting phone lines and troubleshooting issues (provisioning, etc)
- Ability to travel nationwide more than 50% of the time.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to train clients to use our hardware and systems.
- Strong time management and planning skills.
- The discipline to adhere to strict HIPAA guidelines while documenting and performing installation projects and training.
- Integrity, honesty and a willingness to learn and grow.
- The ability to pass a background check.
This is a full time, W2 employee position reporting to our VP of Technical Services. Position is based out of our Ridgefield, NJ facility and remotely from installation sites around the country.
Salary is commensurate with experience, we are budgeting a starting annual salary of $44 – $50k. Medical benefits, 401k and paid time off are also offered. All travel expenses are covered.
Interested candidates that submit a resume, cover letter and reference code 73GFIT to Recruiting@nlocoach.com will be considered for the next step in the hiring process.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
No calls or walk-ins, please.