In business for over 25 years, we are a successful specialty contractor seeking an experienced and energetic bookkeeper to join our team in Millburn, NJ.
Our Bookkeeper will be responsible for maintaining the daily accounting activities of our three separate business entities. Duties include: A/P, A/R, deposits, bank recs, collections, reporting and order entry for three separate business entities. Additionally, working with our outside accountant, the bookkeeper will prepare for monthly and yearly closeouts.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 4 years experience in bookkeeping and accounting OR accounting degree + 3 years experience in bookkeeping and accounting.
- Experience with Quickbooks online. (You will be tested.)
- Very good English/Spanish bilingual communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Integrity, initiative and a proven work ethic. (Integrity is huge.)
- The ability to take direction and run with a project.
- The willingness and ability to handle daily administrative tasks. (no job too small.)
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft office suite and the ability to learn new programs.
This is a full-time, W2 position at our office in Millburn. Monday-Friday, 8:30am – 5pm. We are offering a starting salary of $40-$45k depending upon skills/experience.
Interested candidates who provide a cover letter, resume and reference job code 71RPBK to firstname.lastname@example.org will be considered for the next step in the hiring process.
No calls or walk-ins, please.
We are an equal opportunity employer.