Full time + Easy Commute + working with a great team!
We are a well-established contracting firm based in Chester, NJ. We are seeking the right candidate to fill our available position of Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper.
The Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper is responsible for daily accounting processing including: A/R, A/P, collections and reporting. Answering inbound calls and emails, communicating with customers and vendors, ordering office supplies and supporting staff when needed are all part of the role.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years of demonstrated success in bookkeeping/accounting AND administrative-office management experience.
- Experience with Quickbooks Pro, Premier or Enterprise desktop versions. (You will be tested.)
- Integrity, initiative and a proven work ethic. (Integrity is huge)
- The ability to be pro-active in communication with co-workers, vendors and clients. Holding them accountable as necessary without creating bad feelings.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- The ability to take direction and run with a project.
- The willingness and ability to handle daily administrative tasks. (no job too small.)
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft office suite and the ability to learn new programs.
This position is Full Time, Monday – Friday 9am-5pm. We are offering a starting rate of $16-$17/hour, based on experience. No other benefits are available.
Interested candidates who provide both a resume and cover letter to Recruiting@NLOCoach.com will be considered for the next step in the hiring process. Please reference job code 68AOMB in your cover letter or email subject line.
No calls or walk-ins, please. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.