Come join a great team and grow your career!
We are a growing contract manufacturer based in Middlesex, NJ. We are seeking the right candidate to fill our available position of Chemical Operator.
The Chemical Operator is responsible for the safe operation of our blending and drying equipment to test materials processing for our pharmaceutical, cosmetic and food production clients. Working with our project manager, the chemical operator will handle materials, mix batches, monitor and measure processes, maintain and clean all equipment and spaces and contribute to the overall success and safety of daily operations.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years of demonstrated success in manufacturing, chemical operating, processing or related field. Familiar with working in a GMP environment.
- Integrity, initiative and a proven work ethic. ( Integrity is huge )
- Forklift certification.
- The ability to closely follow process instructions.
- A focus on safety and quality .
- The ability to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted, push/pull up to 350 pounds. Must be able to squat, climb ladders/stairs, stand, sit, reach overhead for extended periods of time.
- A commitment to being part of a team and desire to support those around you.
- The willingness to clean, perform administrative and maintenance tasks and all other duties as assigned. (no job too small)
- Ability to pass fit test and pulmonary function test for respirator use.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Additional desired qualifications:
- Experience with SQF standards and/or PCQI certification.
- OSHA training/certifications
This position is full time, Mon-Fri from 8am – 4:30pm. Some overtime is required. We are offering a starting rate of $25/hour, more for more exceptional candidates. Medical Benefits, paid training and paid time off available.
Interested candidates who provide both a resume and cover letter to Recruiting@NLOCoach.com will be considered for the next step in the hiring process. Please reference job code 64PCO in your cover letter or email subject line.
No calls or walk-ins, please. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.