We are a growing manufacturing company based in Hunterdon County NJ that specializes in custom architectural products for residential and commercial clients. We design and manufacture all of our products in house. We are seeking an experienced CAD/CAM Programmer to join our team.
Our CAD/CAM Programmer is responsible for creating programs in Mastercam based on 2D CAD drawings supplied by our product specifiers. Programming will be for routers and programmer will utilize our existing tooling and template library, processing both standard and custom versions of our products.
Our ideal candidate must have:
- 2-4 years’ experience with Mastercam and AutoCad.
- Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to stay focused on one project at a time.
- Experience with Architectural, Millwork or Woodworking industry a big plus!
- Integrity, initiative and a proven work ethic.
- The ability to collaborate and communicate with on-site and off-site team members and clients.
- Did we mention attention to detail?
- A dedication to continued learning and development of skills.
Position is full time, Monday through Friday at our production facility in Hunterdon County, NJ
We offer a starting salary of $65k – $75k per year based upon experience. Additionally, Paid time off and Medical benefits are offered.
Interested candidates that submit a resume, cover letter and reference code 44FADCC to HiringNextLevel@gmail.com will be considered for the next step in the hiring process.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
No calls or walk-ins, please.