Come grow with us!
We are a growing business services company based in Morris County, NJ. We are seeking the right candidate to fill our available position of Full Charge Bookkeeper.
The Full Charge Bookkeeper is responsible for the daily processing of orders and payments along with standard accounting duties including: A/R, A/P, collections, journal entries, deposits, calculating commissions and processing payroll.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years of demonstrated success in bookkeeping and accounting OR accounting degree + 3 years of demonstrated success in bookkeeping and accounting.
- Experience with Quickbooks Pro, Premier or Enterprise desktop versions. (You will be tested.)
- Integrity, initiative and a proven work ethic. (Integrity is huge.)
- The strength to be tough and make sure the rules are being followed and the wisdom to enforce the same rules in a way that does not create animosity.
- A proven track record of successfully collecting on aging and overdue accounts without alienating customers.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- The ability to take direction and run with a project.
- The communication skills required to interact with customers, executives, vendors, co-workers and the occasional crazy person.
- The willingness and ability to handle daily administrative tasks. (no job too small.)
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft office suite and the ability to learn new programs.
This position is full time, Monday through Friday and is located at our offices in Morris County, NJ
We are offering $52 – $56k annual salary depending upon experience. Medical Benefits, 401k and a profit sharing plan are available.
Interested candidates who provide both a resume and cover letter to HiringNextLevel@gmail.com will be considered for the next step in the hiring process. Please reference job code 40ACFCB in your cover letter or email subject line.
No calls or walk-ins, please. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.