We are a growing manufacturing company based in Hunterdon County, NJ that specializes in custom architectural products for residential and commercial clients. We design and manufacture all of our products in house. We are seeking an experienced and motivated Operations Manager to oversee our manufacturing operations.
Working with fabrication, engineering, design and executive teams, the Operations Manager will schedule all production work flow and be accountable for safety, quality and profitability.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- At least five years demonstrated success in a manufacturing/production environment, with at least 3 years in a supervisory/management capacity.
- Bachelor’s degree (Business, engineering, industrial technology) OR additional relevant experience.
- Direct experience employing continuous process improvement techniques (ie: Lean, Six Sigma).
- Understanding of and proficiency with: production tools including CNC, QA tools including calipers, reading blue prints and plans, health/safety standards compliance, and raw materials supply chain management.
- Integrity, initiative and a proven work ethic.
- An attention to detail that would impress Sherlock Holmes.
- The ability to collaborate and communicate with production staff, engineers, executives, third party vendors and the occasional crazy person.
- Excellent time management for self and team.
- A dedication to continued learning and development of skills.
We are a single shift production facility. This is a full time management position in our Hunterdon County, NJ location, reporting directly to the company President.
Salary is commensurate with experience, we are budgeting a starting annual salary of $75-$99k for this position. Medical benefits and paid time off are also offered.
Interested candidates that submit a resume, cover letter and reference code 32FADOM to HiringNextLevel@gmail.com will be considered for the next step in the hiring process.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
No calls or walk-ins, please.