Project Manager – $65k + bonus
We are a respected and fast growing residential construction management firm based in Morristown, NJ that is looking for a dependable and experienced Project Manager (Residential Renovation) to join our team.
Our Project Manager will spend most of their day on the road, visiting residential projects throughout NJ, all the while directing/scheduling subcontractors, specifying and ordering materials, pricing jobs and change orders. The project manager ensures projects are done on time and on budget.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years demonstrated success as a project manager, estimator, specifier, foreman or equivalent in home repair/construction/remodeling industries.
- The confidence and drive to push projects, contractors and vendors to get jobs completed.
- The ability to drive for hours per day, a good working knowledge of NJ roads/geography and a clean driving record.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to accurately record and report important details from the field.
- The communication skills required to impress clients, vendors and coworkers: on the phone, in person and through e-mail.
- Strong proficiency with MS Office, G-suite, Dropbox. (Do not be afraid of tech!)
- The ability to complete tasks with speed and a sense of urgency.
- Integrity, initiative, and a proven work ethic.
This position is full time as an employee, not a contractor. Local travel up to 85% of the time. A company vehicle will be provided. Full time is Monday – Friday, 40+ hours per week and we offer a starting annual salary of $58-$65k, based upon skill set and experience and a bonus based on job profitability. Additionally, we offer 2 weeks paid vacation.
Candidates who submit a cover letter, resume AND reference job code 31UCPM to HiringNextLevel@Gmail.com will be considered for the next step in the hiring process. If you do not include these three things, we will not contact you.
No calls or walk-ins, please. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.